Professional Services at Specialty Care Group
It’s essential for individuals to be able to maintain a degree of independent living. Doing so can make a big difference when it comes to feelings of satisfaction and physical health. This is why finding the right kind of homecare providers is so important.
Our trained personal care providers and nursing assistants will help residents with activities in which they might face difficulty. At the same time, they will be able to pursue their own interests and while enjoying the comfort of being able to live in there own home. Home nursing care can be very rewarding.
You can learn more about our senior care and disability homecare providers by contacting us at Specialty Care Group in Minneapolis, MN.
- Help with morning wake-up
- Assist with evening tuck-in
- Offer respite care
- Assist with mobility
- Monitor and remind client with medications
- Assist with baths and hair care
- Personal care (i.e. assists with dental hygiene, shave, apply lotion, nail care)
- Continence care
- Assist with dress
- Monitor diet
- Plan meals / Prepare food / Cook (check food expirations)
- Help with cognitive impairment
- Engage in social activities
- Provide incidental transportation, errands, and shopping